The Ideological Caste in the broad sense - the corporate, banking and political classes, intellectuals and academics, media personnel, and so forth - are in league with people who are engaged in taking our country off us and taking our children’s futures from them. They are prejudiced against us and in favour of Muslims!
Enoch once stated that immigrants are swaggering around our cities like conquerors. More people every day are starting to see it as it becomes clearer what is really going on. I have written before that our elites are surrendering us to Islam by allowing them to take over. At the highest levels, bankers and politicians make deals to get money from people like the Saudis, who finance Wahhabism, to conquer the West through a pincer movement of violence and cultural infiltration. The Prime Minister and Lord Mandelson asked the Saudis to put money into the IMF and offered them and other Gulf states more influence in global institutions in return. Barclays Bank, has had nearly £6 billion invested from Abu Dhabi and Qatar.
This has consequences in everyday life.
1. Islamist ideas are spread through our country by Islamic study centres attached to universities. Professor Anthony Glees revealed eight universities - including Oxford and Cambridge - have had more than £233.5 million from Saudi and Muslim sources since 1995. The Saudi monarchy are building The Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies (OCIS), founded in 1985. Prince Charles is its honorary patron.
Rowan Williams, Archbishop of Canterbury, was quoted in the Daily Mail of 5th July 2008 as saying Christian doctrine is offensive to Muslims, and criticising Christianity’s history for its violence, its use of harsh punishments and its betrayal of its peaceful principles. His sent a conciliatory letter to Islamic leaders calling for an alliance between the two faiths for ‘the common good’. Does he intend to destroy his own church?
2. The elites submitted to Saudi threats when they abandoned the bribery investigation into the arms deal between Saudi Arabia and BAE systems because the Saudi authorities threatened: ‘British lives on British streets’ would be at risk, as explained by Britain’s former ambassador to Saudi Arabia, Sir Sherard Cowper-Coles. These are the controllers of terror groups in the West that Brown and other elites are colluding with against their own people!
3. Brown is to make London the global centre of Islamic banking. Sharia finance was founded in mid-20th century by Islamist ideologues to further global Islamic rule by creating separate administrative systems. Muslims have to donate some of their income to charity, and that goes through the Sharia banking system. The clerics who distribute the money are advocates of terror like Sheik Yusuf Qaradawi, who supports suicide bombing in Iraq and Israel, and Sheik Muhammed Taqi Usmani, who ran a madrassa that supported the Taliban, yet sits on the Sharia supervisory board of the Dow Jones Islamic Index Fund.
4. With encouragement from our rulers, Muslims are creating a rival legal system. The Sunday Times September 14th 2008 reported that Islamic law has been officially adopted in Britain. The government secretly sanctioned the powers for Sharia judges to rule on cases ranging from divorce and financial disputes to those involving domestic violence. Rulings issued by a network of five Sharia courts are enforceable by the judicial system, through the county courts or High Court. Before this, rulings of Sharia courts in Britain could not be enforced and required voluntary compliance among Muslims. There are now , with twenty-two in the Midlands alone, which shows how quickly Muslims are taking over our country with the encouragement of the decadent authorities. (1)
5. I understand that former Chief Constable of West Yorkshire the late Colin Cramphorn told a meeting that child abuse is part of our future so “get used to it”! In 2004 he also managed to get a Channel 4 investigation into Muslim child-grooming spiked on the grounds that it would “increase community tensions”. (2)
When the Caste betrays us in such a fashion, sinking so low as to look the other way when Muslim men groom and rape our children, we are plainly on our own. We have to form self-help groups, and we have to contemplate civil disobedience.
The catalyst for civil disobedience was when Muslims in Luton insulted the local regiment, The Royal Anglians, on their homecoming march through the town. This rioting in Luton was covered up. (3)
Anjem Choudary is the voice of Al Qaeda and the British front of the global Jihad to convert our nation from the Dar al-Harb, into the Dar al-Islam. He has been holding road shows throughout Britain with the blessing of the authorities to promote Sharia law for our country in a power struggle between our communities, which last week included the insult to us of the conversion to Islam of an eleven year old English boy in Birmingham. This is the sort of thing the Archbishop of Canterbury, Rowan Williams is working for. (4)
Choudrey stated that Southall should be the centre of power “when Islam takes over the UK”. His followers cheered as he called for Muslims to “rise up” and seize power in Britain". (5)
He has allies in the British Establishment who are encouraging the introduction of Sharia Law and, out of hatred for their own people, are encouraging Muslims to push them out by massive immigration to augment their high birth levels. Several prominent lawyers have called for Sharia Law: Anne Elizabeth Oldfield Butler-Sloss, Baroness Butler-Sloss (née Havers) GBE PC; Nicholas Addison Phillips, Baron Phillips of Worth Matravers PC, (born 21 January 1938) is the Senior Lord of Appeal in Ordinary. He was Master of the Rolls from 2000 to 2005 and Lord Chief Justice of England and Wales from 2005 until 1 October 2008; and Stephen Hockman QC, an influential figure among barristers.
These evil people are the causes of the problems on our streets as they are encouraging Anjem Choudrey’s Muslim revolution.
To defend our communities and our daughters, British people are having to form self-help groups. They are utterly disillusioned with the rich, cosy-living Caste that is having them pushed out of their communities and keeps the child-rape of young white girls of eleven and twelve by Muslims quiet.
The state deals with by media blackouts under DA-notices and oppression by the political police. A member of The English Defence League who opposed Choudry’s roadshow to spread Sharia Law on July 4th in North London explained:
During the time waiting for Choudary a small group of young Moslems who were stirring us up by passing comments, and making threats. Several times they walked past us, goading us to react which eventually we did.
Suddenly, about eight police wagons and cars arrived, police scrambled out surrounding the protesters in a heavy handed way. The group of young Moslems had phoned the police alleging that the protesters had been racially abusive to them. Two young protesters were manhandled, then arrested and then taken away in a police wagon. The rest of the protesters were searched, filmed, had personal details taken and verified, and threatened with arrest if we walked into the centre of Haringay. A Section 60 order was in force in the borough for the day. (6)
Choudary had spotters out in the borough pinpointing where the EDL were. Then some young Muslim arrived to stir the group up, those Moslem kids then phoned the police crying ‘racism’, the police came and arrested people for racism. The arrests justify the police action? It is a group of young Moslems’ word against the EDL members who were arrested, and those members who were present who heard and saw what went on but the British legal system is biased against their own people. Will this be used as a show trial for the State to show solidarity with Muslims against us?
The group who had stayed in Wood Green learned that Choudary had set up his road show in a neighbouring borough to avoid Section 60. The group were joined by some United British Alliance members who carried out the protest without notifying anyone. They disrupted Choudary’s roadshow - he called in about twenty of his men of whom around six badly beat one of the group who was then run over by a bus and had to be taken to hospital unconscious in an ambulance. The Muslim thugs then besieged the pub where the protesters had met and smashed it up and threw objects through the windows at those inside. Remarkably the police didn’t notice this!
It took this protest for the police to authorise the Section 60 powers and move Choudry on? But shouldn’t they be using these powers wherever he sets up a roadshow that is promoting the takeover of our country, and is recruiting for that purpose? Muslims in Europe mobilize many street soldiers within a matter of minutes, consonant with Lord Ahmed’s threat to mobilise ten thousand outside parliament to prevent Dutch MP Geert Wilders showing his film “Fitna” to members of the House of Lords.
The defenders of our communities will respond by improving communications to warn others of attacks in a particular area. Muslims will increase attacking people in force and picking off those in small groups and blaming those they attack knowing the law is on their side. There seem to be many Muslims who want a fight. It would be best to be prepared as the authorities are allowing them to do it. The defenders will certainly need a digital camcorder to record these events for evidence to counter the fabrications of the State.
There was also a protest in Birmingham where the conversion of the young English boy took place. It is the city where the terrorists tried to capture and behead a Muslim soldier in the British Army. It is where, in an editorial in The Birmingham Post a couple of years ago, some drip asked, “Is there anything intrinsically wrong with Muslims becoming a majority?”
A protester in Birmingham related:
“When I arrived at the rendezvous point a police officer asked us if we were here for the meeting and directed us to the Pavilions shopping area, and from the direction of Moor Street station about fifty protesters appeared singing. The police quickly pushed them in our direction forming a line but this enabled all of us scattered in the crowds to join our band of brothers.
The police pushed everyone in a tight circle and formed a tight human chain around us. There was probably about 100 in the circle but outside there was probably more, as at one point I was outside and then went into the circle. There was constant singing from our crowd, all light-hearted which kept the stopping shoppers entertained, and the police forming the shield seem quite good natured.
After about half an hour just in front of the main Bull Ring entrance a gang of Muslims started to form and the police made a line in front of them. They were singing Abu Akhbar, I think, but it was hard to tell and the area became more crowded with supporting shoppers, and it began to get quite hot.
Then everyone started looking in the direction of New Street at the sound of sirens and it seemed that the police were reversing a number of large police wagons across New Street and High Street right in front of us? Was this to block the whole area off or were they intending to arrest the demonstrators ? We don’t know.
Suddenly, the back of the crowd made a break through the police lines to dash down High Street, the police circle quickly fell apart as many of us just blended in with the watching shoppers as there then seemed to be a police chase down High Street.
The only incident I saw was outside Marks and Spencers on the High Street, where a white pro-Palestinian was on his soap-box shouting, “They’re all BNP”. On going over and telling him “No, you’re wrong and check out some of the black lads in the group", he called the police over and told the usual lies about our conversation. The police were not fooled and told him to get off his soap-box and go home. They were OK with us. And that was it. We then went on our way.
My summary : At no one point did I witness any racism. At no point did I see the police draw a baton, nor did I see them being aggressive with the demonstrators. All I saw was a peaceful demonstration which seemed welcome by the shoppers in Birmingham city centre."
However, there was total news blackout of these two simultaneous protests. A correspondent told me she had emailed the editor of Birmingham Evening Mail on Thursday, two days in advance but he ignored her! It looks as the government are allowing democratic protest but containing it by the use of the police and keeping it quiet by the use of DA-notices to gag the media! (7)
(6) http://www.yourrights.org.uk/yourrights/....o-prote st.html